MA101 and MA201 Re-Examination 2017
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the Re- examinations of B.Tech S1& S3 Slot A courses will be conducted in February 2017.
Time Table for the Examination -
S1[MA101]: 25 - 02 - 2017 , .
S3[MA201]: 04 - 03 - 2017 , .
Re-examination registration will be opened from(only for the Slot A courses).
- The students who had registered for the original examination can register for the Re-examination. (Regular & Supplementary)
- All students who have already written the Examination (Slot A Courses) are given a chance to re register for the examination already appeared.
- Re- examination is not mandatory, it is a choice. If you are expecting good result for original examination you may avoid the registration for Re-examination
- For the students registered for Re-examination, the results and absentee data of the earlier Examination will be cancelled.
- Remember, it is not best out of two option. Previous Slot A Examination will be completely Cancelled through the Re-Examination registration.
- The students who had registered for the original examination and were absent are also permitted to register the re-examination.
No fee will be levied from the candidates for the re-examination.
How to Register Re-Exam Slot A
Self Registration throug KTU e-Gov portal Click here
Procedure To Be Followed From Student side
1.Login to KTU e-Governance portal. Choose Academic Year 2016-2017.Re-Exam Registration Date tab with Register button can be seen. Click on Register button.
2.A screen as shown below will be seen.Click on Apply for Re-Exam against the corresponding course.
4.You can cancel Re-Exam registration by clicking on Cancel Re-Exam tab.A confirmation pop-up window will appear same as the one appeared when applying for Re-Exam.
5.Finally Click on Submit.
For support, please call 0471-6540401/6/7 or email email@example.com